If you are unsure what to make and make it fast for your guests, especially if they brought the kids, here’s the world champion in taking attention! This is a favorite tiramisu smoothie, try it, you’ll love it!
Ingredients (for 4 glasses):
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup of espresso and coffee, chilled (for kids warm chocolate)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 biscuits
- 1 banana
Instructions for preparation:
- Place the mascarpone, vanilla ice cream, banana and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy mixture. Pour the mixture into the pan and set aside.
- Place the chocolate ice cream and espresso in a blender and mix until smooth mixture.
- In each glass put evenly chocolate mixture, then the vanilla mixture.
In a small bowl, mix cocoa powder with powdered sugar. Sift the mixture evenly into each glass and garnish with biscotti. Serve immediately.
A great smoothie recipes, try it you will love it.