Prepared in less than ten minutes and stuffed with fruits and vegetables, these rich beverages are our go-to for a simple breakfast.
Berry, beet, mint, lime, and chia seed smoothie
The fluid is truly up to you. Nut milk include body and protein, yet in the event that you incline toward something sweeter, try juice or less heavy like coconut water.
Fixings for this recipe:
- Avocado, kale, pineapple, and coconut smoothie¾ glass almond milk
- ¾ glass frozen blackberries or blueberries
- ¼ glass grated beet
- ¼ glass mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
Substitute spinach for kale if you like.
- ½ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled
- ½ glass coarsely slashed Tuscan kale
- ½ glass frozen pineapple pieces
- ¼ glass coarsely slashed coconut meat
- 1 glass coconut water or iced green tea
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
Tropical carrot, ginger and turmeric smoothie
A squeeze of salt improves everything to taste, including flavorful and healthy smoothie recipes.
Fixings needed for this particular smoothie recipe:
- 1 blood or navel orange, peel and white pith evacuated
- 1 large carrot, cleaned, coarsely chopped
- ½ glass frozen mango pieces
- ⅔ glass coconut water
- 1 tablespoon shelled raw hemp seeds
- ¾ teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
- 1½ teaspoons finely grated peeled turmeric
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of kosher salt
Banana, coffee, cashew, and cocoa smoothie
This power breakfast smoothie recipe will be additional smooth if you douse the nuts and oats in water overnight; drain before continuing.
- 1 banana, ideally frozen
- 2 Medjool dates, set
- ½ glass cold-brew coffee
- ¼ glass raw cashews ideally soaked overnight
- 3 tablespoons antiquated oats, ideally soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of ground cardamom