If you are attempting to lose weight, you can decrease the coconut oil to 1 tablespoon and avoid the coconut flakes.
- 2 green apples
- 1 ripe peeled banana
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 glasses water
- 3 large chard leaves
- Cut the apples and remove the cores, keeping the skin in place. Cut the flesh into pieces.
- Combine all of the fixings aside from the chard in the blender and secure the cover.
- Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the smoothie and appreciate!
Is it accurate to say that you are searching for a healthy smoothie recipe that packs a powerful energy boost? This yummy almond butter and coconut green smoothie recipe will fulfill your hunger, diminish sugar cravings, and get you during that time feeling extraordinary.
Almond butter is high in monounsaturated fats, calcium, potassium, iron, and manganese. It is considered as a decent source of riboflavin, phosphorus, and copper, and a phenomenal source of vitamin E, magnesium, and fiber. Almond butter likewise gives dietary protein.
Coconut is a healthy fat that boosts the immune system on account of its leader segment: lauric acid.
Flaxseed contains omega-3 unsaturated fats and is a fabulous source of fiber to keep you customary with great digestive health.
Swiss chard gives you chlorophyll, minerals, and a lot of fiber to top you off, as well as to adjust sugar levels and give your skin a healthy glow.