Would you want to know how to make healthy smoothies from vegetables, fruits, superfoods, wild plants, seeds, nuts, herbs, and juices? Might you want to make powerful raw pates, dips, and soups? Here are step by step guidelines and all that you have to start blending:
- Wash the vegetables and fruits.
- Pre-cut the vegetables.
- Put food with the highest water content (i.e. apples) first.
- Make beyond any doubt you include enough water for mixing. This more often than not implies that most food is covered with water. If you do not use enough water, the produce, nuts or seeds do not mix well.
- Blend sufficiently long so your foods will be truly smooth, however not all that long that they get warm.
- You could warm up soups or beverages by blending for a couple of minutes.
Advantages of blending
When you know how to make your own healthy smoothie recipes, you will be rewarded with a lot of benefits:
- Better ingestion. Green leafy vegetables, for example, lettuce and spinach are difficult to process when raw. Today, people do not have jaws that can break the cell walls of these foods into a creamy substance.
- A smoothie uses the whole food, no waste.
- Unlike juicing, with a smoothie, you keep every one of the fibers of the food.
- Smoothies are an awesome approach to eating your vegetables. Greens are the most alkalizing, generalizing and most beneficial foods. Be that as it may, not generally the most attractive. By mixing them, you can join them with fruits or herbs for a delicious fruit smoothie recipe.
- Blending is the speediest and most effortless approach to preparing raw food. For all intents and purposes no planning time. You can make the most delicious smoothies in not more than minutes.
- No dish to clean. Blenders are quick and simple to clean.
- Smoothie recipes are anything but difficult to find and to follow.
There are numerous delicious and healthy smoothie recipes that you can attempt on the off chance that you need to figure out how to make smoothies.