The excellent and healthy combination of flavors for the lovers of morning coffee – especially for those who cannot drink black coffee, this is something like a breakfast and coffee at the same time.
It is actually a great smoothie recipe, which is fast and easy to be done and keep you awake on a hard-working day.
Here are the ingredients of this fruit smoothie recipe:
- 2 small frozen bananas
- 1 dose espresso coffee – about 50 grams
- 120ml milk (optional can be used coconut milk)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon powdered almonds
- 1 teaspoon honey or brown sugar if desired
- 2-3 ice cubes
- First in the coffee maker for espresso, we prepare the espresso
- Then all the ingredients, together with the frozen banana put them in a blender
- We add the ice cubes as needed if you want to get colder and more creamy smoothie
- If the smoothie is not enough sweet, add honey or sugar.
Everyone has their own so taste so the ingredients in this smoothie can vary depending on the people taste.