- 500 g flour
- 1 package yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 5 dl milk
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine
Powdered sugar for sprinkling
Oil (for frying)
- In the sifted flour is added crumbled yeast, sugar, and one spoon salt. Then add the eggs, margarine, vanilla sugar and lukewarm milk.
- Knead the smooth dough and leave at room temperature to rise.
- When dough kneads your palms and make balls. From each roller, balls do, however, twist in the form of a snail.
- Formed snails’ lineup on a platter and leave for another ten minutes to settle.
- During this time, heat the oil and fry in hot oil snails that are golden on both sides.
- Finished snails to practice on a kitchen napkin to drain excess fat.
- If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
If you want to find more recipes about health, fruit smoothie recipes or more information about healthy lifestyle then visit our most important category beautiful healthy smoothie recipes.